1. Papers must be written in English. Submission of a manuscript implies that the work has not been published in any other journal before; that it is not under consideration for publication at any other journal; that its publication has been approved by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work was carried out. Source information for figures, tables, photos, artwork, or text passages should be mentioned in the captions. For a material that is copyrighted, authors are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include proof that such permission has been granted. The Association of Korean Economic Studies owns copyright to all papers selected for publication in Korea and the World Economy.
2. Papers for publication should be sent to Editor as an email attachment in MS Word.
Editor, Sung Jin Kang, Korea and the World Economy, Department of Economics and KU-KIST Green School, Director, Institute of Sustainable Development, Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, Korea
3. Manuscripts should be double spaced, with margins, and printed on one side of the paper only. All pages should be numbered consecutively. Titles and Subtitles should be short. Figures and tables should be numbered consecutively in the text as Figure. 1, Table 1, etc. with descriptive titles, Figures should be ready for photographic reproduction and tables should be prepared on separate with the appropriate location of each figure and table indicated in the text.
4. The first page of the manuscript should contain the following information: (i) the title, (ii) the name(s) and institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s), and classification of author(s) such as first author and author for correspondence, (iii) an abstract of no more than 100 words. A footnote on the same sheet should give the name, address, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
5. The first page of the manuscript should also contain at least one classification code according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by Journal of Economic Literature; in addition, up to five key words should be supplied.
6. Acknowledgements and information on grants received can be given in first footnote, which should not be included in the consecutive numbering of footnotes.
7. Footnotes should be kept to a minimum and numbered consecutively throughout the test with superscript Arabic numerals. they should be double spaced and not include displayed formulae or tables.
8. Displayed formulae should be numbered consecutively throughout the manuscript as (1), (2), etc. against the right-hand margin of the page. In cases where the derivation of formulae has been abbreviated, it would be of great help to the referees if the full derivation could be presented on a separate sheet (this will not be published).
9. References to publication should be as follows: “Smith(1992) reported that …” or “This problem has been studied previously (e.g., Smith et al., 1696).” The author should make sure that there is a strict one-to-one correspondence between the names and years in the text and those on the list. The list of references should appear at the end of the main text (after any appendices, but before tables and legends for figures). It should be double spaced and listed in alphabetical order by the author’s name. References should appear as follows:
Grossman, Gene and Elhanan Hilpman, Innovation and Growth in the Global
Economy, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 1991.
For contributions to collective works
House, Robert J. and Mary L. Baetz, “Leadership: Some Empircal Generalizations and
New Research Directions,” in Berry M. Staw, ed., Research in Organizational
Behavior, Vol. 1, Greenwich, CT: JAI Press, 1979, pp. 341-423.
Craim, W. Mark, William F. Shugart, II and Robert D. Tollison, “Legislative Majorities
as Nonsalvageable Assets,” Southern Economic Journal, 55(2), October 1988, pp.
Please note that journal titles should not be abbreviated
1. 논문 투고시 심사비 12만원을 납부해야 하며, 주저자가 한국경제연구학회 비회원인 경우에는 별도로 사무국을 통하여 학회에 가입해야 한다 (www.akes.or.kr). 급행논문심사(통상 3주 이내 1차 심사결과 통보)를 원하는 경우 심사비는 30만원으로 한다.
2. 논문의 게재가 확정되면 일반논문은 10만원, 연구비 수혜 논문은 30만원, 정책논문은 50만원의 게재비를 납부한다. 단, A4 기준으로 20쪽을 초과하는 경우 초과 1장당 1만원의 게재비가 추가된다.
일반심사 : 10만원
급행심사 : 30만원
우체국 301176-01-004011 (예금주:한국경제연구)
학술논문 : 10만원
연구비 수혜논문 : 30만원
정책논문 : 50만원
우체국 301176-01-004011 (예금주:한국경제연구)
※ 20쪽을 초과하는 경우 초과 1장 당 1만원의 게재비 추가
※ 초빙논문은 심사비와 게재비 면제